* This year, the New England Motorcycle Museum will be open across the street.
The vision is for this Museum to be the largest motorcycle museum in the Northeast AND the site of a new motorcycle-themed brew pub. You may buy “bundled” brew fest tickets that include discounted same-day admission to the museum before, during or after the brew fest.
* This year, we’ve booked The Polka Brothers to provide the live music.
They are a talented, high-energy four-person group from New York City that performs traditional Polka music plus “Polka-ized” versions of contemporary songs from other genres.
* This year, we’ll have the Barrel Booth, a unique beer-barrel digital photo booth where you can have your photo taken “live” during the brew fest.
* This year, we’re upgrading the souvenir taste-testing glasses. Last year, the plastic mugs with the brew fest logo were very cute, but this year, you will receive a very classy goblet-style glass with a tastefully etched brew fest logo.
* This year, we’ll have some new craft brewers joining the fest, who will be showcasing their unique creations. Please see the logos of some of the participating brewers below.
* This year, we’ll have some new food trucks who will serve a wide variety of delicious foods, snacks and desserts.
* This year, we’ll have some new exhibitors who will introduce you to a diverse range of helpful products and services.
* This year, we’re modifying the layout of the beer garden to accommodate more people and reduce crowding/lines. Last year, we had two big tents for brewers, which were very festive and fun, but everyone was cramped inside to get their samples. This year, we will not have the big tents. Instead, we’ll have a series of mid-sized tents scattered throughout the beer garden.
* Due to the great participation last year, this year, we’re increasing our beer garden capacity from 1400 to 1800 attendees. However, that doesn’t mean that you should wait until the day of the brew fest to get your tickets. We are anticipating a record crowd, so to be sure you get in, we recommend that you buy your tickets now.